CNC Water Jet
Water Jet Cutting is an industrial process used by manufacturers to cut materials using a very-high pressure flow of water, or a mixture of an abrasive substance with water.
Cutting Steel with Water
- CFF Stainless Steels houses one of the largest commercial dynamic water-jet cutters - aptly named “Flowzilla.”
- Flowzilla’s cutting surface is a massive 80 inches by 288 inches and processes stainless steel plates up to 6 inches in thickness
Contact CFF Today for More about Water Jet Cutting
5 Axis Water Jet Cutting Services
- Our Mach 4020c with Dynamic XD®:
- Easily achieves complex shapes
- Cuts with 5-axis motion for bevel cutting and 3D cutting of parts with high accuracy
- Provides a higher quality cut part directly off the cutting table, which can eliminate secondary processing
Key Benefits of Bevel Cutting with Water-jet include:
- Minimal kerf allows incredible detail
- No thermal damage
- Net or near-net cutting, with little or no hand finishing
Learn More about the CFF Stainless Steels facilities and innovative in-house processing capabilities.